Monday, February 22, 2010

Will Provillus work for me? Please help!?

im 22 of age and i noticed that my forehead looks bigger due to hair loss on the front and frontside hairline. on the frontsides, theres a pretty bald patch on the right side, 3 months later the same thing is happening with the left side. the front and sides of the hair doesnt actually fall off, it just keeps shrinking all the way until nothing is left. my pharmacist told me that theres no way to stop it cause my grandpa (mothers side) is bald and the hairloss products only works on the crown (middle) of the head. will Provillus work for me? Please give comments!





PS: my older brother (30 of age) front and side hairline is fine, his hairloss is on the crown (middle).Will Provillus work for me? Please help!?
I've tried it for 3 months and I'm sorry to say it doesn't work at all. In fact a lot of people call them a scam. I only found that out after I received my order. That said it seems that the only things that will work are the FDA approved Minoxidil (Rogaine) and Finestrade. Do a Yahoo search on these and learn more. All others are scams or marketing hype. There is a generic Minoxidil which is much cheaper than, but just as effective as, Rogaine. It's called Headway.





Good luck!





PS Finestrade might affect your sex drive so do your research first. Minoxidil is topical and entirely harmless.Will Provillus work for me? Please help!?
Provillus supplies the proper nutrition to bring dead hair follicles back to life or prevent hair loss from occurring. And since Provillus is a supplement, no prescription is necessary. surely it will help you.








http://www.doesprovilluswork.com/

Report Abuse



The effectiveness of Provillus is so amazing that it comes backed with a full 100% money back, satisfaction guarantee, which is something that I believe shows that they are serious about their product, and they want you to try it out to show you just exactly how effective it is. My experience was that I had a fairly significant increase in the thickness and strength of my hair within 4 months and now my hair is back to the way it was before I had any hair loss at all. I have Provillus to thank for this amazing change in my lifestyle, self esteem and confidence levels, and also my outlook for the future.
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment