Monday, February 22, 2010

Does provillus hair treatment work?

im not to sure if its sketchy....like most products are, it seemed pretty decent but u dont actually know? So do you know anything about provillus? or have u ever used it?Does provillus hair treatment work?
Hello...Yes it does work! I've used myself!


I'm 24 and my hair was thinning out to the point i was balding...


a huge forehead and very visable scalp!


Now u cant even see my hair line/forehead!





So i hope it will work for u!





Just check out the link!Does provillus hair treatment work?
It can and does work but not just by itself. It is best to take it with a healthy diet, eating junk food and fast food can and does accelerate hair loss, for the simple reason that your hair is 95% protein and if you feed your hair junk you will get junk hair.


Provillus contains proteins, minerals and vitamins for your hair as well as DHT Inhibitors to block DHT which is the main cause of hair loss.


I tried propecia first. Until I found out what the side effects were. Then I started using provillus. It does work and there are no side effects at all.


You will see quicker results though if you eat healthy food and avoid bad habits like smoking

No comments:

Post a Comment