Monday, February 22, 2010

I am experiencing male pattern baldness and came across this product, Provillus. Any thoughts?

I am trying to research a method to assist in the problem. I prefer not take pills since I already take a STATIN and don't want to risk my liver any more then I have to. I came across this Provillus and wanted to see if anyone has had any experiences with it. Thanks in advance!I am experiencing male pattern baldness and came across this product, Provillus. Any thoughts?
its not any good waste of money!





Shawn C.I am experiencing male pattern baldness and came across this product, Provillus. Any thoughts?
cheaper than other hair regrowth formulas. all have the same main ingredient..minoxidil....the side-effects are less than some of the others. provillus also has an antibacterial to treat the hair follicle. use with caution and read all the literature that comes with it.
Your hair grows back but it makes you sterile. Your shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment