Monday, February 22, 2010

Has anyone tried the provillus hair treatment?

Has anyone tried the provillus hair treatment? I have gone to multiple customer websites and hair websites and they all claimed that is was by far the best hair treatment out there for thinning/balding men. I am 18 years old and have really thin hair and im starting to lose it. all provillus is, is natural vitamins and a topical treatment of fda aprroved mindoxill. if you have tried it let me know, because i have a feeling this stuff is legit.Has anyone tried the provillus hair treatment?
I am currently using it, been on it for 5 weeks and i must say there is a major improvement in my part. I got the pkg which incl both the vitamins and the topical. I use it once a day every evening. The area which i was balding in was the top middle portion of my head, not sure why cause no one in my family is loosing hair accpet me so its not genetic. I have regrowth in that area, few strands are coming up and my wife says its so much better than it was before. I still have time to go, think you are suppose to expect good results in 4-6 months. So far 5 weeks and i do see improvements so my hope is up. So from my point of view, it works and no side effects.
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment