Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HELP! Im 31,my hair is thinning out bad. Any ideas,women who have tried? Ive heard Rogaine or Provillus?

I naturally have curly hair and its naturally fine hair. Ive been straightening forever. But its only in the last couple of months that Ive lost hair right at the top front, its becoming noticeable too!! I have black hair and as bad as this sounds Ive been so paranoid that Ive been putting black eyeshadow through my scalp! HELP! Im on Maxidene (from priceline which is for hair and nails.) I cant stop straightening my hair so thats out of question! Has anyone used Provillus or Rogaine for women, any other suggestions please!! Losing hair!HELP! Im 31,my hair is thinning out bad. Any ideas,women who have tried? Ive heard Rogaine or Provillus?
My mom had the same problem. She went to the hair salon and she found a special shampoo and conditioner that helps your hair grow back, and makes it a bit more thick. She also has hair vitamins given by her doctor to stop it from falling out so often.HELP! Im 31,my hair is thinning out bad. Any ideas,women who have tried? Ive heard Rogaine or Provillus?
When I started getting thinning hair I went to my doctor before playing with over the counter remedies. He did a blood test and determined I had hypothyroidism (hair loss is a symptom) and put me on med to correct it which stopped my rapid hair loss.
I'd stop using any products on your hair immediatly, and ask a doctor how to reverse it and wear a wig to cover it up without using chemicals.
I would definitely talk to a doctor (dermatologists sometimes deal with this) before starting with Rogaine. If you have hereditary hair loss, it's in kind of a Christmas tree pattern, and the sooner you start treating it the better. However, it could be a sign of any number of other things, including stress, but also including more serious conditions. You need to find out what's causing it before you start treating it.
Did you have a baby recently? If yes, keep taking your prenatal vitamins.





check out these hair growth (natural) remedies:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDucgQPsskw%26amp;feature=related





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTCWzH_oYH8%26amp;feature=related





garlic stops shedding:


http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/shopping/KZV8110307KS1017.htm





also try Joico K-PAK Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor for Damaged Hair (walgreens.com)
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment