Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hair Loss. Propecia, Procerin, Provillus...etc.?

I have recently just bought Propecia. I was not aware that it would not be safe to continue having sex with my partner while on this drug for the risk of possibly getting pregnant and that child having birth defects.





Within Procerin and Provillus, there is a main ingredient called ';Saw Palmetto';. My question has to do with either of these products and/or that specific ingredient. Will I run into the same problem regarding birth defects with these products or any product containing Saw Palmetto?? If I take Propecia or any of these supplements, how quickly will the drug be out of my system so that I could procreate without the worry of causing birth defects? All help is greatly appreciated!Hair Loss. Propecia, Procerin, Provillus...etc.?
Just would not use them:the number of birth defects is incredibly high.


Read the link the last guy provided.


ColorsHair Loss. Propecia, Procerin, Provillus...etc.?
I take saw palmetto. It's a berry, it's natural, there's no danger in it. You can get it at just about any pharmacy. When it comes to the testicles, saw palmetto is a man's best friend. It greatly decreases the chance of prostate cancer. I've yet to hear of any birth defects that resulted from saw palmettos.





I recommend it.





I just googled ';Procerin side effect and apparently the answer is YES. There's birth defects and more.





I googled ';Propecia side effect'; and found TONS more pages on it.





Dude, google it before you go on because these drugs are dangerous.





Good luck with it.
I am currently using provillus ... I've been on it for 5 weeks and i must say there is a major improvement in my part. I got the pkg which incl both the vitamins and the topical. I use it once a day every evening. The area which i was balding in was the top middle portion of my head, not sure why cause no one in my family is loosing hair accept me so its not genetic. I have regrowth in that area, few strands are coming up and my wife says its so much better than it was before. I still have time to go, think you are suppose to expect good results in 4-6 months. So far 5 weeks and i do see improvements so my hope is up. So from my point of view, it works and no side effects. More info in the source link below
A friend of mine discovered the same thing. His thoughts:





';I get a drug to make my hair grow back so I'll be sexier, but use of the drug precludes my ability to safely have sex with my wife?';





Talk about reversal of priorities!





My post is a bit off topic, but it's just hair, man. I lost mine at 23 (over 10 years ago) and I still come up sexy. It ain't worth it, man. Come to love your head skin and it will work for you.
Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.





1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..





2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.





3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..





4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.





5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.
we keep answering the question about drugs and their use, all drugs are dangerous if misused. you should think about not having open sex for at least 1 year and even then thats not a guarantee that your off spring will be normal. sorry to say but those are the realities of drug use.

No comments:

Post a Comment